Telemarketing Executive / Appointment Maker
- £20-25k + bonus (c£30k OTE)
Our client, a specialist supplier to the construction industry, is looking for a telemarketing executive / appointment maker as part of their ongoing expansion. The role will be office based (although elements of home working could be possible) and focus on introducing the business to new prospects and arranging appointments with their field sales team.
Key duties within the role will include:
- Monitoring the project portal (Barbour ABI, Glenigan or equivalent) for new projects and make relevant introductions
- Identify project contacts, qualify leads and make appointments for the field sales team
- Contacting businesses via telephone and email, populating the CRM and making relevant notes
- Explaining the product offering to new clients
- Following up on quotes, chasing documentation and providing sales administrative backup to ensure opportunities are not missed
This would suit a candidate who:
- Has confidence and an excellent phone manner
- Is IT literate, has strong MS Office Skills and capability to pick up new systems
- Is highly organised and has strong administrative experience
The successful candidate will have a positive mindset and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment which requires self-motivation and a high degree of organisational skills. Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Telemarketing Executive / Appointment Maker role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Telemarketing Executive / Appointment Maker vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.