A global manufacturer based in Stockport is looking for an Administrator with scheduling experience to assist their Engineering Service division.
This challenging but varied role will see the successful candidate supporting the Service Management team in coordinating Engineers' diaries, customers contracts and planning service requests.
Administratively very capable, you will also be:
- assisting in the preparation of clients quotations
- coordinating breakdown calls and repair schedules
- Assisting in the purchasing of materials
- responding professionally to client queries
- assisting in the diary management and weekly activities of field based service teams
To be successful in this role, it is expected that you have:
- exposure to front line customer services
- Administration skills from within engineering or manufacturing
- Diary management and scheduling skills
- Resource Planning
- High levels of IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A focused and committed work ethic with customer satisfaction at the forefront.
In return, there is an excellent basic salary on offer, backed up by fantastic training, development, all the benefits that a global manufacturer would be expected to provide AND MORE.
PLUS, there is an annual bonus scheme which can equal 15% of your basic salary, as well as pension, health plans, excellent holidays etc.
All in all, a brilliant opportunity for a committed Scheduling Administrator or Service team Administrator to make an impact within a worldwide recognised business, who still have a 'family' feel to the way they operate.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.