We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, proactive and switched-on Sales Support Coordinator to join a busy and fast-paced Client Support Team for an IT solutions provider based in Stockport. Suitable candidates will need first-class IT skills (including MS Excel and a knowledge of CRM databases), the ability to produce quotes to a high standard, together with strong organisational skills necessary to handle a busy workload.
Working in between sales, marketing, customer service and technical teams, key duties of the role will include:
- Creating, editing and proof-reading sales literature and client documentation (such as quotes, proposals, tenders, product specifications, estimates and pricing)
- Maintaining and updating the internal CRM with customer account information
- Administering sales leads and appointments made on behalf of the sales executives
- Scheduling appointments and sending out confirmations to customers with required information
- Supporting the Sales Director with administrative duties (such as research, meetings and reports)
- Liaising with customers and acting as the internal point of contact with regards to new orders, upgrades, contract queries, etc with the support of the field-based Account Management team
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following skills / experience:
- Ideally 3 years+ experience in a sales support or team administrative function
- Knowledge of working with a CRM database and advanced MS Office skills (including Excel)
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail in producing accurate sales literature and quotes
- First class organisation and time management skills
- Commitment to delivering exceptional standards of client care and customer service
- Initiative, enthusiasm and flexibility
This role will be based in Bredbury, Stockport working Monday-Friday 9.00-5.30. The company is offering a starting salary of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your skills and experience. They offer a flexible benefits scheme which includes contributory pension in addition to 25 days holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays).
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Sales Support role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Sales Support vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.