Sales Administrator, Stockport, £10.p/h Temporary for 1 month
A global manufacturer is looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their Customer Care team in their offices in Stockport.
This role is to cover 1 month sickness/hospitalisation leave.
To be successful in this role you should be:
- IT Literate and able to quickly grasp in house packages.
- Honest ,Trustworthy& hardworking
- Able to work with minimum supervision as part of a team.
- Punctual & reliable
- Organised, able to multitask
- Experienced in the support, verification, administration and processing of sales orders.
The main expectation of the role:
- Sales Order Processing
- Verification and administration of orders
- Client liaison / Account Management
- Assisting other departments with queries
- General Administration duties: Data Entry, filing and scanning etc
If you are a confident and competent Sales Administrator looking for a start as soon as possible, please do apply immediately.
Please click on the link below to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we cannot respond to every application, if you do not hear from us please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.