Recruitment Consultant – £20k – £25k base, £38-49k OTE
- 35 hour working week
- Fun and successful working environment
- Flexible working options available
Grassroots Recruitment is expanding again and looking for an additional Consultant to join our successful team. We work primarily across Commercial and Technical sectors, locally and nationally so any background in this area would be great, but the most important aspect is someone who understands the recruitment sector, is comfortable building their own desk. We are ideally looking for someone who has experience in the sector and who, no doubt will be in demand – as such, here is what makes us different.
- Core Hours culture – we work 9-5 and give you a mobile if you need to make any calls at home
- You won’t be micromanaged (unless you want to be) – we like to treat people like “grown-ups” and use KPIs for training rather than a tool to “beat people up” over
- Flexible working – Need to do the school run? Got elderly relatives to look after? Fine. We’ll work out either a part time arrangement or altered hours to suit within reason
- It’s fun. 4 of our senior team have over 15 years’ experience each – we remember the late 90s and 2000s when recruitment was about making a lot of money but also having a lot of fun – that’s what we are trying to re-create
- Generous commission – it starts at 20% and rises for over-target performance
- No threshold – commissions start from your 1st £1 billed
We can’t offer the kind of base salaries offered by some in the market but if you back your performance, you’ll earn at a similar level (albeit with a more significant commission element), and chances are, you’ll work less hours than you do currently.
We will appeal to people with one of 2 backgrounds:
- Have you cut your teeth in recruitment and looking to push on? Want to learn from industry experts? We can help you forge your career and success. Submit your CV and talk to us.
- Have you “been around the block a bit” (we have too!) – are you looking for a company which will allow you to run your desk in peace and not be micro-managed by someone half your age? Submit your CV and talk to us.
We’re an ethical recruiter with a focus on quality. Our values are based on honesty, transparency and respect. We care about doing things right, working with good quality clients on good quality jobs. We provide a great level of service every time and our reputation is very important to us.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.