Grassroots Recruitment is an award-winning national recruitment consultancy. We specialise in the provision of scalable permanent and contract recruitment and resourcing solutions for the UK market in the sales and technical sectors. We act as a dedicated recruitment and resourcing partner, helping our clients to attract, develop and retain high quality talent. Our values driven approach coupled with an inherent commitment to service excellence in everything we do makes us truly unique within the recruitment industry.
With ambitious growth plans, we are currently looking for a motivated, driven Recruitment Consultant to join our expanding team and share in our success. You will be part of an established consultancy with an impressive client base of global organisations, corporates and SMEs with a long-term approach to developing clients and building relationships. We provide you with a career that will not only constantly challenge you but will equip you with the skills and expertise to exceed expectations and go further. We also offer:
- £18,000 basic salary with uncapped commission scheme
- 33 days holiday with standard office hours (9.00am-5.00pm)
- Structured Induction Programme, Training Academy and Personal Development Plans
- Quarterly team incentives and monthly individual incentives
- Employee Volunteer Scheme and annual CSR Challenges
Working within a defined vertical in the IT and Sales sectors, you will be responsible for building and managing a candidate portfolio whilst delivering against financial targets through effective business development and client acquisition. Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking a range of sales, marketing and networking activities to attract new clients
- Developing an in-depth understanding of client needs and providing high level consultancy
- Building relationships with key clients and delivering added value
- Growing a candidate database and establishing sector expertise
- Sourcing, selecting and presenting applicants for vacancies and managing through to placement
- Offering first class account management and service delivery
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious, resilient and determined individual who can share our values for quality and ethics. You should be self-managed, eager to learn and be the driver of your own success. You will also need to demonstrate:
- Ideally educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Previous experience in a telephone-based, target-driven sales role
- Expert communication and negotiation skills
- Best in class mentality and high personal standards
- Organised and IT literate
Please submit your CV in the first instance. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our Directors for an initial telephone screening prior to face-to-face interview. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within 3 working days, you should presume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, religion or disability.