Purchasing Assistant £22k – £25k, Poynton
Due to continuous growth of business, my client is looking for an experienced Purchasing Assistant to join their purchasing team.
Your role will consist of but not limited to:
- Monitoring stock and re-ordering
- Following up with suppliers
- Answering inbound calls from suppliers
- Providing support with stock management
- Working closely with other departments
My client is hugely successful and is leading the UK market within their sector. They operate a professional yet fun working environment who offers:
- 25 days holiday with birthdays and bank holidays off
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Full training
To be successful in this role, it is expected you will:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Experience with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent Organisational Skill
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.