Proclaim developer required by a leading Legal Practice in Cheshire.
My client is a leading Solicitors Pratice. specialising within a niche legal claims sector and are in urgent need of a Proclaim Developer to join their IT team.
With proven experience of Proclaim, you will be comfortable with :
- Creating new case types, database fields and correspondents.
- Screen design and intelligence.
- Workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and master documents.
- Understanding of the user profile parameters in particular calendar permissions and integration with Microsoft Exchange.
- Advanced Report training and experience of designing, amending and scheduling reports.
- Creating main case handling manuals for use by new staff in training.
- Understanding of design and execution of SQL queries.
- Task server configuration, scheduling and troubleshooting
This is a fabulous role within a growing, forward thinking legal practice.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this a project coordinator vacancy, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.