Mortgage Processor, £20k OTE, Stockport
My client is a specialist in the financial sector with 1st and 2nd charge mortgages, Bridging finance, buy-to-lets and unsecured lending and have an opportunity to add to their growing and dynamic business.
As a Mortgage, Protection and Loan Processor, you will be a driven individual that is a fantastic customer focused communicator with the ability to work to achievable targets and rewards.
- To make outbound calls from online web generated leads and facilitate the process between the customer query and advisor.
- To work any inbound fresh enquiries effectively and ensure any new business potential is identified and transferred internally.
- Manage your phone call structure of the daily enquiries efficiently and ensure the client records are maintained.
- Proactively work on additional campaigns of pre-existing enquiries to optimise opportunities
- To be the front line of the business, and act in a professional and customer focused manner at all times
- To ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered to throughout the process and in all contact with customers, colleagues and third parties.
it would be desirable if you have:
- Previous Call Centre, Contact Centre, Telesales or Customer Service experience within a regulated Financial Services business
- Exposure to, or knowledge of, 1st/2nd charge mortgages and protection products.
You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to interact with staff at all levels and to effectively balances priorities to meet agreed deadlines for individual work and teamwork.
- Hours – 9am – 7pm Monday to Thursday 9am – 2pm Friday (No weekends or Bank holidays)
- Full induction and on-going training will be provided
Please click on the link below to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability