- Condensed working week – half day Fridays!
Our client, a global specialist manufacturer, is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team during an exciting growth phase. The company provides solutions across a diverse range of industries, offering both specialist products and consultancy services.
The role will specialise in their Search and Content Marketing activities. Duties and responsibilities will include: –
- Search Marketing and SEO duties to increase lead generation
- Producing high quality content for website and knowledge leadership pieces
- Web platform enhancement – providing guidance for SEO purposes
The role is focused on increasing lead generation through improving organic search ranking and engaging with customers and prospects as a thought leader through targeted content marketing.
The ideal candidate will have: –
- A degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Communications, English or similar
- 2 years+ experience of SEO / Search Marketing development
- 2 years+ experience of Copywriting – any exposure to design packages such as InDesign and Photoshop would be useful
- Strong communications skills
- Strong IT experience
Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Marketing Executive role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Marketing Executive vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.