My client is an independent technical consultancy who are looking for a proactive Digital Marketer with a real passion for promoting their business on all platforms and creating new business relationships and opportunities.
Within this role, you will be expected to:
- Carry out market research to analyse trends and potentials.
- Create marketing and social media plans to increasing market share and awareness
- Utilise your own dynamic copy to create interesting and relevant content across the offline and online space.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, clients and stakeholders to create factual and riveting case studies.
- Improve average Google position through SEO research
- Enhance internal communications through well written, up to date and informative newsletters and blogs
- Be a confident user of Google Analytics to identify and improve user experience
- Monitor website performance and offer informed advice at the front end
- Utilise all social channels to enhance brand awareness
- Provide informed management reporting, outlining performance, planning and priorities
- Create engaging copy for website articles, blogs, whitepapers and print pieces
- Develop your own skillset of writing bold, engaging copy (digital)
- Liaise with 3rd parties and clients to create case studies and client stories
- Manage, update and assist in the development of the CRM
- Work closely with the business development team to assist in the fiscal growth of the business
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and extremely successful technical consultancy who pride themselves on the quality of the service, their teams and their integrity.
Paying a salary in the region of £25k, with all the usual benefits expected of a successful business, this a fantastic time to join this company in what is an exciting part of their strategic growth.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability