My client is an independent technical consultancy who are looking for a proactive Digital Marketer with a real passion for promoting their business on all platforms and creating new business relationships and opportunities.
Within this role, you will be expected to:
- Carry out marketr research to analyse trends and potentials.
- Create marketing and social media plans to increasing market share and awareness
- Utilise your own dynamic copy to create interesting and relevant content across the offline and online space.
- Liaise with 3rd parties, clients and stakeholders to create factual and riveting case studies.
- Improve average Google position through SEO research
- Create ?
- Increased traffic to website by 50% over 12 months period with no budget using SEO tools. ?
- Increased average monthly Google impressions by 30% through improving website, SEO, in-links etc. ?
- Research future content ideas create future content plans then write all keyword heavy articles to help increase traffic to website.
- All pieces of content are posted to social channels with supporting graphics. ?
- Improved overall online brand image/web presence vastly, now have a following on social channels with a good amount of supporting articles etc. ?
- Plan, create and manage assets for events working to tight deadlines and regulations, in-line with company branding. ?
- Create new and the companies only method of data acquisition through a ‘Knowledge Zone’ on the website.
- User can register on the website to access a number of high level white papers. ?
- Creation of internal newsletter – keep all consultants up to date and in the know of what is going on internally, due to most consultants being field based. ?
- Use Google Analytics to identify and improve user experience & journey and to monitor website performance. ?
- Carry out paid advertisements through social channels focusing on targeting the right demographic for the company.