Up to £25k
We’re recruiting on behalf of a leading Technology Solutions Provider who need a B2B Marketing Executive to start as soon as possible. This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive salary of £22-25,000.
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive to join an extremely successful business. This position is to take ownership of key aspects of the marketing strategy and contribute to quarterly marketing plans. You will be responsible for:
- Helping increase brand awareness and lead generation to drive sales
- Implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Creating and distributing content via offline and online channels
- Managing the logistics, promotions and execution of events
- Running email marketing campaigns
- Taking ownership of the company’s social media accounts
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders
Our client is a well-established, successful company that specialise in Business Solutions. They are a long-standing company that have developed a reputation for their technical excellence. They provide practical and effective solutions that continue to add value. As a result, they are highly sought by customers.
The ideal candidate will be a marketing graduate with at least 12 months experience in a post graduation role (or sandwich year) or a non graduate with c 2 years experience – B2B marketing experience would be a preference. Additional requirements include: –
- Experience managing events and exhibitions
- Previous experience with CRM systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative with an ability to output high quality content – Adobe Photoshop / InDesign skills a bonus
- Positive and energetic demeanour
- Self-driven with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
For the right person, they will train in areas you haven't covered in the past. The key requirements are to find someone who has the capability and attitude to learn and implement new skills quickly.
The company is offering a competitive starting salary of £22-25,000. This role is a full time, permanent position. For more information, contact us today to find out more.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Once you click apply and upload your CV, we’ll be in touch to confirm receipt of your application and to advise what happens next.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.