LPC Graduate Paralegal
- £16.5k rising to £18k within 6 months
- Training Contracts available after 18 months
- Immediate interviews / starts available
- Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday
A fantastic new role for a LPC graduate paralegal to join a prestigious and very successful legal team. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain exposure and further your career within one of Stockport’s top firms which is currently expanding and looking to take on ambitious hardworking LPC graduates.
You will be working under the supervision of senior solicitors, and your workload will consist of (but will not be limited to) providing advice and carrying out administrative procedures and providing feedback.
- Manage your own caseload
- To fulfil all employer policies and procedures.
- Store documents on their database.
- Meet and greet the clients in their reception and handle any queries on the phone or written correspondence in a professional manner.
- To provide a high level of customer service.
- To manage your time efficiently producing accurate correspondence and documentation.
- Contributing to the overall success of the department by carrying out tasks successfully and aiding colleagues when needed.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant legally focused degree (LLB 2:2 or higher ideally) or ILEX, GDL, LPC, etc. No previous experience is necessary although some customer service experience (even if that is retail) would be an advantage.
Send your CV in the first instance.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this LPC graduate paralegal role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this LPC graduate paralegal vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.