IT Procurement Specialist
Responsible for a range of various IT procurement tasks, suitable candidates will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience in the IT procurement and the willingness to go above and beyond. You will be joining a fast growing, multinational consultancy with opportunities for progression in the medium terms and support for future qualifications, etc.
- Developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders to identify and deliver improved procurement solutions
- Delivering budgeted targets (savings, cash flow, cost reduction depending on business focus) to drive improvements in operating margin and deliver the businesses strategic priorities.
- Plan and negotiate RFQ’s
- Ensure effective supplier relationship management and negotiate SLAs
- Undertake market analysis to identify new opportunities to drive value
- Oversee and input into the purchase order process within IT ensuring exemplary control is in place
- Excellent communication, written and IT skills (including advanced knowledge of Excel)
- Strong experience in a purchasing, procurement, buying position
- To be able to prioritise your workload based on urgency and importance
- Have a customer focused attitude
- Proven experience of working as part of an operational team
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Any CIPS qualifications would be a benefit
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this IT Procurement Specialist role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this IT Procurement Specialist vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.