Gain recognised industry qualifications
We are currently recruiting for a switched-on, organised and meticulous Insurance Administrator to join an expanding financial services company based in Cheadle. This is a new role due to expansion within their insurance admin team and will offer a structured career path and recognised industry qualifications.
Working alongside the team leader, you will receive full training and access to excellent career prospects, together with a starting salary of £17,000. You’ll also be joining a reputable and well-regarded finance provider, known for their loyal and friendly staff committed to high standards of customer service.
The purpose of the role is to accurately process insurance applications, with duties including:
- Working with underwriters ensuring administrative requirements of insurance applications are up to date
- Chasing missing information and liaising with 3rd party brokers to ensure files are complete
- Providing administrative support to the team, which will include document production, data enrty and associated duties
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate:
- At least 5 GCSEs at Grades C or above including English and Maths – in an ideal world you would have A levels or equivalent further education
- Ideally 6-12 months’ experience in an admin role
- Ability and interest in gaining further qualifications
- Interest in a long-term career path in insurance which would lead to an underwriter position over time
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days and should be prepared to discuss your application in more detail. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Insurance Administrator vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.