Graduate IT Consultant, £30k.
- Fast track graduate role
- Double your salary within 3 years
- Long term career opportunities to travel and hit a 6 figure salary
An independent technical consultancy is looking to take on a technically excellent candidate with ambition and drive who can act as the office based contact for their external clients, consultants and project managers.
The ideal candidate should have a good level technical degree, experience of IT Support, and will have had exposure to:
- IT Projects
- Technical Support of various software and hardware
- Customer/client liaison
- ERP systems
My client will train suitable candidates to become Project Managers and Implementation Consultants, with the possibility of doubling your salary within a couple of years.
With a recent degree in an Information Technology related subject and the ambition to utilise your skills, work experience and qualifications within a niche IT service, you will need to:
- Have had exposure to a technical Support environment
- Great telephone and face to face communication skills
- Have the ability to explain complex technical information in layman's terms to clients.
- Be ambitious, with the foresight to maximise your opportunity for a fantastic career
- Be able to build long standing, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and colleagues
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a hugely successful, rapidly growing independent IT consultancy who provide implementation services into some of the most well known businesses nationally and abroad.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.