Financial Services Contact Agent
- £22k OTE
Our client, a specialist broker to the mortgage and loans industry, is looking for an Advisor as part of their ongoing expansion. The role will be office based and focus on contacting customers through inbound and outbound calls and introducing them to loan and mortgage products available.
Key duties within the role will include:
- Following warm leads and make relevant introductions
- Identify suitable products, qualify leads to application point.
- Populating the CRM and making relevant notes
- Explaining the product offering to new clients
- Following up on requests, chasing documentation and providing sales administrative backup to ensure opportunities are not missed
This would suit a candidate who:
- Has confidence and an excellent phone manner
- Is IT literate, has strong MS Office Skills and capability to pick up new systems
- Is highly organised and has strong administrative experience
The successful candidate will have a positive mindset and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment which requires self-motivation and a high degree of organisational skills. Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.