Based in the centre of Stockport, this financial services businesses is making a big impact on their sector due to their ethical approach and professional attitude. They have asked me to source Customer Service Agents to join their Loan Processing team.
You will be providing assistance with applications and referrals for consumers looking for a loan by responding to applications from various sources, including online and 3rd party introducers. Utilising both inbound and outbound techniques, you will finalise online web generated loan enquiries for unsecured, guarantor and secured lending, as well as responding to brand new lending applications and requests for updates to existing applications.
The successful candidate will need to have the ability to:
- Confidently complete the sales process
- Assess and complete applications ensuring that referrals are suitable to their needs .
- Assist in ensuring a smooth transition for the customer
- Be the front line of the business, and act in a customer focused manner at all times.
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements throughout the process and in all contact with customers, colleagues and third parties.
Ideally from a contact centre environment within a regulated Financial Services business, you will need to be confident, with clear communication skills, IT literate with high levels of professionalism, eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure, often to tight financial and time deadlines.
- Good basic salary plus bonus and incentives
- No weekends or Bank Holidays
- Early Friday finish
- 28 days holiday including stats
- Ongoing training and development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with an excellent reputation who invest in their staff development, training and well-being and offer career progression, longevity and a fabulous, informal working environment.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.