Field Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning, customer-centric and values-led organisation in Manchester that is well-known for their reputation as a caring employer and trusted supplier. If you want to join an ethical company who places both customers and employees at the heart of everything they do, this is the ideal opportunity for an accountable individual keen to contribute to the success of a growing organisation.
Undertaking a field-based role covering London and the Southern region, the role of Field Account Manager will focus on building and developing relationships with customers, including:
- Acting as the main point of contact with customers, advocating the company’s values at all times
- Managing customer needs, building relationships and maximising opportunities
- Achieving agreed sales targets in line with business growth objectives
- Proactively growing customer accounts and making new business contacts
- Maintaining a high level of commercial knowledge and industry expertise
- Updating CRM with customer communications and meetings
We are looking for an experienced sales account manager, ideally with previous experience in retail or wholesale, who is passionate about first class customer service. Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, with strong commercial acumen and a desire to do things better. You should also possess:
- Self-managed approach with the ability to plan own workload effectively
- Flexible, proactive and confident in using initiative to respond to change
- Excellent team player able to work with well with all stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel to company head office in Manchester
- Well-presented and professional
In return, the company offers a salary of up to £40,000 plus bonus and car (or car allowance), 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), a comprehensive benefits package including generous pension scheme, together with a supportive culture where success is celebrated.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by our consultants within 3 working days to discuss your application in more detail.
Please note, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Field Account Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or disability.