Customer Services Executive
£17,000 + 5% bonus
Monday to Friday 12pm – 8pm – no evenings or weekends
Our client, a prominent Financial Services organisation, is looking for an additional person to join their inbound customer service team. The role will focus on client satisfaction and problem solving with the ability to speak to customers about their circumstances in order to make sure they have taken the correct product and identify any other product areas which they could be interested in.
Suitable candidates will have a background in a telephone based customer service role, ideally with 12 months+ experience in a similar role, a pleasant telephone manner and an ethical and honest approach to customer’s needs. Core duties will involve: –
- Taking inbound calls from EXISTING clients, ensuring satisfaction and dealing with queries
- Around 20% of your time will be contacting EXISTING customers on an outbound basis – when there is a lull in incoming calls
- Ensuring that customers are 100% satisfied with the service they are providing
- Identifying any other product areas which customers could be interested in and providing further information
- Performing general administration as required
The role is within a small customer service team of 6 people and isn’t a typical call centre environment – it is a lot more friendly and relaxed.
Suitable candidate will have a great phone manner, enjoy speaking to people and get a sense of satisfaction from ensuring customer satisfaction.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our team within 3 working days to discuss your background in more detail.
Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disabilities.