Customer Service Manager – £25k – £32k, Poynton
Due to business growth, my client is currently looking for a Customer Service Manager to join team
The main purpose of the role is to develop, coach and manage the customer service team by driving performance. The Customer Service Manager will support the team to increase customer satisfaction and building the necessary skills to retain and grow profitable customers.
Your role will consist of but not limited to:
- Ensure that the customer services team delivers an excellent level of customer service
- To manage and develop the customer service team .
- To carry out performance reviews with the team, formally and informally.
- Ensuring all targets are achieved monthly
- Carry out regular 1-2-1 meetings with staff
- Handling complaints and queries
My client is hugely successful and is leading the UK market within their sector. They operate a professional yet fun working environment who offers:
- 25 days holiday with birthdays and bank holidays off
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Full training
To be successful in this role, it is expected you will:
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to coach and motivate their team.
- Great influencing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure,
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.