Business Development Manager
Home based – North or Midlands preferred
£50k base + car/allowance with £75k 1st year OTE and £100k 2nd year OTE
Our client is a specialist Software and Services organisation with target markets in the Financial Services, Insurance, Fraud, Money Laundering, Gaming and other regulated markets requiring risk solutions. Through expansion, they are looking for an additional Business Development Manager to join to assist them with their continued growth in 2019.
The role would suit someone who has a background selling complex technology solutions who can work independently and manage the full sales lifecycle. Duties will include:
- Prospecting for new business via all means – phone, email, social media, etc
- Building and managing pipeline
- Presenting solutions to technical and commercial managers at C level
- Writing tenders and proposals – leaning on and often leading the internal bid team
A suitable background would include: –
- Someone with a relevant technical or business degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience selling complex technology or data driven solutions
- Strong negotiation skill
- A proven track record of target achievement and a strong understanding of how to manage the sales process
An ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of fraud or compliance driven solutions. Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days to discuss your application in more detail. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time, please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Development Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, marital status or disability.