Business Development Manager
- £40-45k base – £60-70k 1st year OTE, £100k 2nd year OTE
- Existing prospect bank to hand over worth £500k
Our client is a highly successful MSP with a broad offering including data centre services, network support and with a heavy emphasis on security solutions. They are looking for a business development manager to work from their Birmingham offices. This is a combined Business Development and Account Management role. You will not start from a cold desk – they will hand over existing pipeline for you to manage and allow you to earn commissions in year one whilst you build your own pipeline for year 2. The role will be primarily office based initially with occasional client visits with the prospect of moving into a more field-based capacity over time.
The ideal background for this role is someone who has: –
- Current or recent experience working in an MSP or Security Solutions provider
- A strong understanding of data centre solutions
- An understanding of cloud solutions
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Ambition to grow with company as they expand their UK market presence
There are real opportunities to become quite a senior player within the company which is expecting to grow at a pace over the next 2 years. Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
Once you click apply and upload your CV, we’ll be in touch to confirm receipt of your application and to advise what happens next.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Development Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.