B2B Business Development Consultant – Office based
Hours: Monday – Friday 7.30am – 4.30 pm
Salary: £20k – £25k based on experience, plus commission (£30k+ OTE)
As a business development consultant, your main role will be to manage the growth and expand the business by telephone and email. Working in a fast-paced environment, your primary responsibilities are to:
- Own the prospect database, making proactive contact with a warm client base
- Identify new business opportunities
- Maintain contact with existing clients
- Build key customer relationships internally and externally that meet the company core values
- Send out quotations, chase paperwork, close sales
- Learn and become an expert on their extensive product range
Experience and Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sales background in B2B / B2C roles
- Ability to sell solutions that fit a client’s need rather than just “push” a single product
- Experience in a high value sales industry
- Time management and working to tight deadlines
- A practical approach to problem solving
- A creative approach to selling
- Ability to learn and think quickly and communicate effectively
- Good IT skills
- A positive attitude
Send your CV in the first instance.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Business Development Consultant role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.