Business Development Executive
Up to £23,000 with £35-40K OTE
Our client, a leading management consultancy based in Wilmslow, currently requires an experienced and self-managed Business Development Executive to join their successful B2B sales team.
Working alongside the Sales Director in a team of 20, you will undertake a highly consultative sales role, drawing on a structured questioning technique to identify decision makers and qualify wants and needs, before discussing a range of solutions and converting their interest into an appointment, online demonstration or closed sale. You will be highly organised with a solid background in telephone-based sales and capable of working independently to manage your own activities and pipeline. You will see yourself as a high achiever, able to comfortably achieve targets with well-honed negotiation skills and a passion for exceptional service delivery.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Contacting prospective businesses by phone and email
- Identifying decision makers and mapping business contacts
- Understanding client requirements and discussing the most appropriate solutions
- Handling objections effectively and converting leads
- Making appointments for BDMs where relevant
- Scheduling call backs and maintaining close communication with clients
- Demonstrating knowledge and expertise to provide high levels of customer satisfaction
- Working to set targets and KPI activity levels
- Maintaining CRM database and producing sales reports
Suitable candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar B2B telesales or business development role
- Ambitious with a track record of personal and professional success
- Advanced communication and relationship-building skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Enthusiastic with bags of initiative
The company is offering a salary of up to £23,000 with a competitive benefits package and associated commission scheme that will enable you to earn £35-40K OTE in your first year. Excellent career prospects exist for those with a natural ability to exceed targets. Hours of work are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm with one hour for lunch.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.