This growing software business based in Wilmslow, Cheshire are looking to hire an individual with experience of working in a back office recruitment function on payroll for contract and umbrella operatives.
You will be assisting with their growing client base who are using their in house developed software whilst helping new clients understand the system. The role is expected to progress into systems implementation and systems functionality specification working with their in-house development team.
This is a varied role in a SAAS business. The role is for a Business Analyst for our cloud timesheet and expenses software product which has several agency customers, all focused on the temporary labour market. The role will involve client liaison and support as well as assisting in the roll out of our software at client sites. Longer term, the aim is for the software to become the “software of choice” for those operating recruitment agency payrolls in the gig economy.
The individual will:
- Have a grade B or higher in GCSE maths is a requirement
- Have specific knowledge of the recruitment agency market
- Have the ability to conceptualize the features in an end-to-end fashion, be able to articulate the expected features via verbal and written to the development team, work closely with the development team on a daily basis and track the progress on a daily basis and finally test the features so that the customer requirements are met
- Have the ability to conceptualize the features so that the users have the experience of using a world class product
- Be intelligent with a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- be qualified (either formally or by experience) in the operation of payroll and pay and charge systems
- have experience answering client telephone enquiries and/or queries
- have experience of on-site client implementations
- have a good working knowledge of agency payroll and temporary working arrangements
- be able to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
- have a track record of managing and handling agency payroll queries on a large scale
- be able to use initiative and work independently
- Additional characteristics will be: detail orientation; action orientated; excellent communication skills; results focused and a demonstrable appetite for delivering results
Principal Responsibilities will be to assist in implementing payroll software on client sites and remote support for clients on an ongoing basis:
- Keeping abreast of developments in the pay and charge market, particularly in respect of competitors
- Conceptualisation and design of new features, Sprint planning and User Acceptance testing
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with agency payroll teams at client sites
- Assisting in technical queries from clients
- Assisting in client implementations and training of client staff
- In due course, as your career progresses, you will manage your own client base
This is a hands on and varied role in a fast growing software business. The role will be demanding and will suit an ambitious, career focused individual who is keen to learn and determined to progress.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.