Accounts Assistant £26k – £30k, 6 Months Contract, Manchester
Our client, a global leading organisation based in Manchester, is looking for an Account Assistant to assist the Accounts Payable Manager to provide financial support to the rest of the business.
It is Expected that you will have had exposure and capable of dealing with:
- Managing the Travel and Expense audit and processing within Concur
- Payment and process of invoices and expensive
- Managing weekly reports
- Processing of Personal and business Credit Card Expenses and mileage claims
- Responsible for creditors ledger and associated account reconciliations
- Providing support for the Accounts Payable Manager
- Statement Reconciliations
Suitable candidates will need to:
- Have great attention to detail
- Keep calm under pressure
- The ability to use good judgement in decision making
- Experienced in Concur
- Have previous experience of effectively dealing with people at all levels
- Have AAT qualification (but not essential)
- Flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.