1st Line Helpdesk Support
12-month fixed term contract with likely permanent role beyond
Our client, a market leading multinational organisation, is looking for someone to join their organisation in a technical support capacity. The focus will be to provide support to internal users through a combination of phone and email. The role requires someone who had a grounding in IT Support and has the capacity to learn from more senior members of the team. Specific duties include: –
- Providing 1st line support to internal staff, owning support tickets and escalation to 2nd and 3rd line as required
- Supporting a mixed Microsoft environment as well as printers and peripherals
- PC / laptop builds and configuration
- Adherence to SLAs and providing strong customer service to users
In order to be successful in the role, they are ideally looking for someone with the following background: –
- A relevant IT based degree and some level of IT Support experience (Fresh graduates will be considered)
- OR – less academic experience and 12 months+ IT Support experience in a commercial environment
Along with: –
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to learn and continually upskill in new technical areas
- Ability to work to deadlines
Although this is a 12-month fixed term contract, there are strong expectations to continue thereafter – this organisation grew by over 20% in headcount on this site in 2018 so they are expanding rapidly.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this 1st Line Helpdesk Support role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this 1st Line Helpdesk Support vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.